17 different women, 36 crazy children, 0 babies in utero
Adventures, Advice and Questions from a group of Mormon women who met in Queens, NY and have now scattered all over the place.
 

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

“With all my heart and the fervency of my soul, I lift up my voice in testimony as a special witness and declare that God does live. Jesus is His Son, the Only Begotten of the Father in the flesh. He is our Redeemer; He is our Mediator with the Father. He it was who died on the cross to atone for our sins. He became the firstfruits of the Resurrection. Because He died, all shall live again. ‘Oh, sweet the joy this sentence gives: “I know that my Redeemer lives!” ’ May the whole world know it and live by that knowledge, I humbly pray, in the name of Jesus Christ, the Lord and Savior, amen.”
--President Thomas S. Monson

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter Sunday.



You can read more witnesses of Christ by Latter-day Prophets here.

image:
"I Know That My Redeemer Liveth" by Emily Ebling.
Available on etsy.com.

2 Comments:

  • Sorry, this is random, but is the carrie on this blog carrie who used to be a YW counselor in Manhattan? If so, this is Alexis (Rodriguez)! I was so stoked to find you out of the blue! If this is you, Carrie, come check me out at lovethelesas.blogspot.com and leave a comment so I know I have the right person -- we have a lot of catching up to do!
    posted by Blogger alexis at 3/23/2008 03:22:00 PM  



  • that painting is beautiful. i love it.
    posted by Blogger tamrobot at 3/24/2008 11:09:00 AM  



Post a Comment

<< Home