17 different women, 36 crazy children, 0 babies in utero
Adventures, Advice and Questions from a group of Mormon women who met in Queens, NY and have now scattered all over the place.
 

Thursday, November 09, 2006

A Conglomeration of Fashion Posts

If you haven't seen it already (cause you're like the only mom in the world not reading Daring Young Mom) check my guest post on Mom-style over there. And if you have an hour to kill - like most moms do - go ahead and knock yourself out checking out all the links I put in the text. You might have some fun with it. To help you waste some more time gain further practical fashion knowledge here is a compilation of some interesting past fashion posts from Tales and all over:


-What am I supposed to wear to a cocktail party? Part 1 & Part II

-How do I get rid of fashion frump? (read through the comments to find the tips)

-How can I do my makeup in five minutes?

-Makeup tips : Au Naturale

-Sound shopping advice.

-When can I find the best bargains?

-Should I really hand wash my delicate bras?

-How do I figure out my correct bra size?

-Dressing for Sacrament Meeting: for women & for men comments get controversial but it's a fun read.

-How do I pick the best modest T? Part 1 & Part 2

1 Comments:

  • Carrie, I am sure that I still make fashion faux pas, but you HAVE taught me so much over the years. I found myself giving my mom advice yesterday and I swear I was channeling you.
    posted by Blogger Kage at 11/10/2006 03:59:00 AM  



Post a Comment

<< Home