17 different women, 36 crazy children, 0 babies in utero
Adventures, Advice and Questions from a group of Mormon women who met in Queens, NY and have now scattered all over the place.
 

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Congrats to Kage on the birth...

... of her first album, "Picture a Christmas". She has accomplished a goal that has been a long time in the making. And while it quite possibly ranks up there with pain and hardwork of childbirth, I am sure, just like a hard labor, it all payed off in the end. We are so proud of you!

P.S. This CD is going to make me break my rule of not listening to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving, but who cares! I can't wait.

7 Comments:

  • May I please give a shout out to my tales girls who were a big support system for me: carrie, zinone, chloe, marion and ksl in particular...and to marion who designed all the artwork....thanks for your support.
    posted by Blogger Kage at 11/02/2006 06:15:00 AM  



  • mine shipped today! so excited.
    posted by Blogger Melissa at 11/02/2006 01:24:00 PM  



  • Mine shipped today too!

    We're really proud of you. Just glad that we could be along for the ride :)
    posted by Blogger chloe at 11/02/2006 02:57:00 PM  



  • Yay!!! I can't wait to hear it! I wish SO MUCH I could hear you in person in the concert!
    posted by Blogger Katie at 11/02/2006 05:32:00 PM  



  • I went to the website today and listened to the sample and I was blown away! I mean, holy cow, your voice is beautiful, kage! I've read how all the tales girls have raved about your voice, and now I know they aren't just being nice. You are amazing.

    My CD shipped today, too. :)
    posted by Blogger Cheryl at 11/02/2006 05:51:00 PM  



  • How do I get a copy?
    posted by Anonymous Anonymous at 11/05/2006 09:33:00 PM  



  • Mom, is that you? Very clever pseudonym. If it is, I got you covered (just think early christmas present). If it's not. Click on the "Picture a Christmas" link in the main post and it will take you to her website.
    posted by Blogger This is Carrie at 11/05/2006 10:49:00 PM  



Post a Comment

<< Home