17 different women, 36 crazy children, 0 babies in utero
Adventures, Advice and Questions from a group of Mormon women who met in Queens, NY and have now scattered all over the place.
 

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The 411 on Pregnancy Puke

I know that many of our readers already stop by Mormon Mommy Wars on a regular basis, but I just don't want anyone to miss this one. If you are pregnant, plan on being pregnant someday, or might ever be in the presense of a pregnant woman, you should read this.

4 Comments:

  • No offense to Tracy M, but I have had enough puke for two pregnancies, I could not bring myself to read that post....any summary items that I need to know?
    posted by Blogger Kage at 1/31/2006 05:26:00 PM  



  • If you have puked yourself, read tracy's post and then you will count yourself lucky.
    posted by Blogger This is Carrie at 1/31/2006 10:52:00 PM  



  • I read it. I feel lucky. Oh Tracy - you poor thing...
    posted by Blogger chloe at 2/01/2006 01:48:00 AM  



  • Tracy! How miserable. I'd try not to talk about pregnancy with you because you'd probably push me out the window. :) I do consider myself lucky too. I'm amazed by women who go through such horrible pregnancies more than once. As New Yorkers love to say, "God Bless!"
    posted by Blogger Katie at 2/01/2006 02:35:00 PM  



Post a Comment

<< Home