17 different women, 36 crazy children, 0 babies in utero
Adventures, Advice and Questions from a group of Mormon women who met in Queens, NY and have now scattered all over the place.
 

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Quints and Projectile Vomit

I grew up with a family that moved into my ward when their oldest daughter had already left the nest. I tell you this simply for human connection purposes. She is now the mother of 7 children, 5 of them born just a few months ago.

You HAVE to see this photo that she caught whilst trying to get all five babies to say cheese. They very intelligently copyrighted it...but you can still see it by clicking here.

No wonder Ryder wasn't cooperating...he had a tummy ache after all.

4 Comments:

  • You know, I was friends with a family who moved into our ward when their oldest son had already left the nest. He now has 7 kids, with 5 born just a few months ago. I've been having a good time reading his (and her) blog, but I hadn't seen that pic yet. Thanks for sharing :)
    posted by Anonymous Anonymous at 10/30/2007 07:38:00 AM  



  • Hilarious!
    posted by Blogger TheOneTrueSue at 10/30/2007 09:14:00 AM  



  • I can't believe that! We have a family friend who had finalized the adoption of a baby, only to discover they were pregnant the next month.

    Soon after found out they were having quints! All five born healthy, and they got pregnant again a year later!

    Only one that time, for a grand total of 7 kids in less 3 years! Unbelievable-huh!
    posted by Blogger Rachel H at 10/30/2007 09:56:00 AM  



  • Wow, I hadn't heard of them, but I did read their blog today, and that is an impressive spit-up action shot!
    posted by Anonymous Anonymous at 10/30/2007 05:00:00 PM  



Post a Comment

<< Home