17 different women, 36 crazy children, 0 babies in utero
Adventures, Advice and Questions from a group of Mormon women who met in Queens, NY and have now scattered all over the place.
 

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Happy Face


See the happy face that is etched in the side of the car? Pukey picked up a few rocks at the pumpkin patch the other day and very proudly drew a smily face along with some squiggles and wiggles on the side of the car.

Pukey: Look Mom!
My response: Your father is going to flip his lid.

Luckily he didn't. In fact, he found it to be pretty funny and circulated this photo all over his workplace. Oh, he works for General Motors, and yes, it is a company car.

PS This is cross-posted here.

6 Comments:

  • Oh my, this makes me cringe like nails on a chalkboard.

    My DH would probably disown us :)
    posted by Blogger chloe at 10/12/2006 04:58:00 PM  



  • It took me a second to realize what I was looking at, but then....
    Oh
    My
    Gosh!
    One of those things that makes you want to chuckle and cry at the same time.
    posted by Blogger Mo at 10/12/2006 07:48:00 PM  



  • anon, I am passing this on to our admin and one of our tales girls who has good advice for you, we will post it as a guest contributor.
    posted by Blogger Kage at 10/13/2006 04:18:00 AM  



  • I am so impressed that your dh didn't "flip his lid". Good job dad.
    posted by Blogger This is Carrie at 10/13/2006 07:53:00 AM  



  • Ouch on that piano!

    It's good you guys can have a sense of humor about it. When my oldest was in preschool, they did that calendar thing where they x-ed off every day as the week went along. Somehow, my son got ahold of a permanent marker, and started x-ing off everything around our place---picture frames, doors, walls...at first I was pretty ticked, but then when I went out onto our deck and saw a row of x's along the siding of the house, I just had to laugh.

    I still have a couple picture frames hung in my living room with big black X's on them, and they still make me smile.
    posted by Anonymous Anonymous at 10/13/2006 08:18:00 AM  



  • My fiance's parents like to tell (and I love to hear) the story about when my fiance wrote on the side of the house "I hate my house. By Jessica and Doug, not Jeff." The funny part was that his younger siblings couldn't have done it because they couldn't spell.

    Erin Marie
    posted by Anonymous Anonymous at 10/16/2006 07:47:00 PM  



Post a Comment

<< Home