17 different women, 36 crazy children, 0 babies in utero
Adventures, Advice and Questions from a group of Mormon women who met in Queens, NY and have now scattered all over the place.
 

Monday, April 02, 2007

Freebies from the Crib: Oobees Slipper Shoes


Rachel Humphrey, founder and President of Oobees got the inspiration for her company simply by being a mother of a teenage girl: "The idea came when my daughter kept putting duct tape on the bottom of her slippers so she could wear them to school".

Instead of being annoyed that her daughter was wearing tattered, McGyver rigged, night footwear out of the house, she came up with a fashionable solution and a profitable business (way to go momtrepreneur!)--Oobees footwear--a comfortable yet hip, furry slipper with a rugged sole that can withstand the elements for fuzzy slipper-adoring girls age 5-105 . All the styles have an ultra cushy foam insole that molds to your foot creating a phenomenon they like to call, "pure foot pleasure." Sounds pretty good to me. Oobees also has a line of super soft overnight bags, cosmetic bags, and pillows all inspired by their slippers.

The March Freebie (I know I'm a few days late) is a pair of Oobees footwear of your choosing. Ranging in sizes from 9 ½ youth to 10 ½ ladies, you could treat your feet to something funky, comfortable and practical (how often do you find those three things in one product) or you could be the favorite aunt, sister or YW leader and pass them onto someone you know in the teen or tween crowd who I know will adore them.

It looks like the XS youth size would even fit my 4 year old daughter. I can't even begin to imagine how much she would love these fuzzy pink ones. You can check out all your options here. I'm thinking I would love the camo for myself (that is no surprise for anyone that knows me) and I bet my feet would love them too.


How to win this Freebie:
-You have until Tuesday (4/3), midnight EST to enter.
-Make a comment (any comment) on the post
-Please don't post under Anonymous - use a Blogger login or the "other" category.
-Winner will be randomly picked and announced Wednesday (4/4) morning.
-Please only enter (comment) once.
-Tales contributors are excluded from winning the freebies--sorry :(
-Freebies can only be shipped to US addresses.

What's with the Freebie?


43 Comments:

<< Home