17 different women, 36 crazy children, 0 babies in utero
Adventures, Advice and Questions from a group of Mormon women who met in Queens, NY and have now scattered all over the place.
 

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Announcing: Freebies from the Crib!


At Tales, we know a good idea when we see it. So, each month for the next several months, we will working with a different "mom-owned" business to give away a free stuff to you, our readers!

Here's what we hope to accomplish--in no particular order:

- Highlight and promote mom-owned businesses (including a few we are personally involved in) cause we love momtrepreneurs!

- Encourage our newbie blog readers to figure out how to make a comment. It's not that scary!

- Give you a reason (besides our fabulous writing skills, interesting conversations and likeable personalities) to tell your friends and family about the blog.

- Give away free stuff so you'll like us more (it worked for Oprah didn't it?)

Here is how it will work:

-When the Freebie post goes up, just make a comment (any comment) on the post before the date and time stated in the post **please don't post under Anonymous - use a Blogger login or the "other" category**

-Your comment will be enter you in the random drawing to win the freebie at the end of the time period.

-Please only enter (comment) once.

-Tales contributors are excluded from winning the freebies--sorry :(

-Freebies can only be shipped to US addresses.

Keep your eyes peeled for our first Freebie next week!

***if you are a momtrepreneur and would like more info on how you can be involved in our Freebies from the Crib, e-mail us at talesfromthecrib at gmail dot com.


17 Comments:

  • Nifty idea! Fun for all and important exposure for some. :) I can't wait to see what y'all come up with. :)
    posted by Anonymous Anonymous at 11/16/2006 03:36:00 PM  



  • Oh, we have good stuff here at the crib. Spread the word!
    posted by Blogger chloe at 11/16/2006 04:00:00 PM  



  • Good IDEA! Sign me up- and as a Momtrepreneur, I might be interrested in donating something to a future give-away...!
    posted by Blogger tracy m at 11/17/2006 05:37:00 AM  



  • Thats a really good idea. I bet you will get a lot of people interested in commenting, since a lot of people read and comment anyway!
    posted by Anonymous Anonymous at 11/17/2006 09:39:00 AM  



  • What fun! Very nice cover!
    posted by Anonymous Anonymous at 12/04/2006 08:38:00 AM  



  • yeah, sign me up for a freebie
    posted by Blogger leakysieve at 1/24/2007 01:00:00 PM  



  • The saying goes, "There is no such thing as a free lunch," but it makes no mention of free fabulous designer baby burp accessories! So count me in!
    posted by Anonymous Anonymous at 4/26/2007 07:02:00 PM  



  • I think freebies are the greatest, and any time I can I'm in for them. Besides, who could pass up the cutest, softest burp clothes that there is? I know that I can't so sign me up!
    posted by Anonymous Anonymous at 4/27/2007 09:38:00 PM  



  • I've never tried one of these before but I would really love it for baby #4!
    posted by Blogger Karen at 5/25/2007 07:45:00 AM  



  • I love the idea of nursing covers and would love a free one for baby #2!
    posted by Blogger Katie at 9/27/2007 04:05:00 PM  



  • Pick me! Pick me!
    posted by Blogger Erin at 10/17/2007 11:41:00 AM  



  • great idea!! I'm in :)
    posted by Blogger mamma knows at 11/30/2007 06:01:00 PM  



  • The stork is expected to make its first drop around halloween!!!! lets start celebrating now;)!!
    posted by Blogger Ti'ana at 2/27/2008 10:49:00 AM  



  • Sounds so darling. Add me in the raffle!
    posted by Blogger Natalie at 3/20/2008 11:56:00 AM  



  • What a great idea!! I am planning on buying several, I LOVE THEM!

    Maria D'Elia
    (Mel's friend :))
    posted by Blogger MARIA at 4/18/2008 10:37:00 AM  



  • What a great idea! I also have to check out the grocery cart covers. The ones they sell at Babies R Us are not very cute and they sure don't look soft and cozy!
    posted by Blogger Kelly Beck at 5/10/2008 09:01:00 AM  



  • I think there is a definite evolution- it used to be that children were not to be "seen nor heard." But through education and psychology people are now boasting about their children and baby fashion is one way to do it! We are proud parents and want to look good doing it...These diapers bags are awesome. Go Rowdy!-Stephanie (Eli's Mom)
    posted by Anonymous Anonymous at 1/21/2009 08:36:00 PM  



Post a Comment

<< Home