17 different women, 36 crazy children, 0 babies in utero
Adventures, Advice and Questions from a group of Mormon women who met in Queens, NY and have now scattered all over the place.
 

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Freebies from the Crib: Her Bright Light



January's Freebie comes to us from Her Bright Light, a company started by mother and daughter team Melinda and Isabelle Missbach. Their company is what you get when you combine an artistically talented mother with a creative teenage daughter who thinks many of the products marketed to LDS teens are "totally lame". Add the financial backing and support of their fellow cool mom, Sissy, and "Her Bright Light" was officially born.

They sell inspirational art, jewelry, and slightly irreverent (yet totally fun) scripture cases. One of my favorite thing about this company is the hope it gives me for the future. My teenage daughters might not hate me. They might even value my creativity. They might even want to start a small business with me because I am that cool. I can only dream.



The winner of this Freebie will receive a "You Wild Mormon!" Scripture Purse --designed to hold a standard quad set of scriptures (about 7.5 inches long by 4.75 inches across by 2.5 inches thick). It is made from a green suede-like fabric and has a really fun lining. Personally, I love this little purse for myself. I think I could pull it off. If you are a '"Wild Mormon" then you could too. If not, it would be a perfect gift for a daughter, niece, sister, or favorite babysitter. Make sure to pass on the good word.


How to win this Freebie:
-You have until Wednesday (1/24), midnight EST to enter.
-Make a comment (any comment) on the post
-Please don't post under Anonymous - use a Blogger login or the "other" category.
-Winner will be randomly picked and announced Thursday (1/25) morning.
-Please only enter (comment) once.
-Tales contributors are excluded from winning the freebies--sorry :(
-Freebies can only be shipped to US addresses.

What's with the Freebie?


32 Comments:

<< Home