17 different women, 36 crazy children, 0 babies in utero
Adventures, Advice and Questions from a group of Mormon women who met in Queens, NY and have now scattered all over the place.
 

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

This is Me Journal - HUGE WAREHOUSE SALE

When I say "Warehouse", I mean "my garage" and when I say "HUGE" I mean "I have a box full of 'damaged' This is Me journals I would like to get out of my garage."

So if you are interested in picking up a journal at half the cost ($10 + $3 shipping) shoot me an e-mail at sales(at)thisismejournal(dot)com and let me know how many you want (limit 3) and I will respond with a paypal invoice. The "damages" include slightly bent corners, and some ink transfer on front and back covers. To quote Mary Poppins, the inside pages are "practically perfect in every way".

P.S. The beginning of the school year is a perfect time to begin this journal!

*Offer good for Tales readers and their friends and family and only while supplies last.

UPDATE 8/31: All damaged journals are sold out! Thanks for helping me clean out the garage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home