17 different women, 36 crazy children, 0 babies in utero
Adventures, Advice and Questions from a group of Mormon women who met in Queens, NY and have now scattered all over the place.
 

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Multi-tasking

So...multi-tasking has reached a whole new level.

The following are activities that I have done whilst pooping:

1. Prayed that no one saw me in the squat...while camping of course.

2. Prayed that no animal would come and attack me while my behind was exposed...while camping

3. Talked on the phone, more specifically, called Tftcarrie to get her to come upstairs and get the kid while I dealt with a little (a lot) of lovely food poisoning...damn you Taco Bell!

4. Read my scriptures.

5. Filed my nails

6. Done my makeup....hey sometimes it's just taking TOO LONG.

7. Blow-dryed my hair....no, it won't fall in the water....no room between the mommy thighs.


19 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home