17 different women, 36 crazy children, 0 babies in utero
Adventures, Advice and Questions from a group of Mormon women who met in Queens, NY and have now scattered all over the place.
Saturday, December 10, 2005
Baby Shower Game: First Line Trivia
- "Once upon a time there were four little rabbits…"
- "In an old house in Paris that was covered with vines…"
- "In a great green room there was a telephone… "
- "Once there was a little bunny who wanted to run away…"
- "Little Nutbrown Hare, who was going to bed, held on tight to Big Nutbrown Hare’s very Long Ears."
- "These two very old people are the father and mother of Mr. Bucket."
- "The night Max wore his wolf suit and made mischief of one kind and another…"
- "In the light of the moon a little egg lay on a leaf"
- "One evening, after thinking it over for some time, Harold decide to go for a walk in the moonlight.."
- "The Mole had been working very hard all the morning, spring cleaning his little home..."
- ""WHERE IS Edward Bear, coming downstairs now, bump, bump, bump, on the back of his head..”
- "“I am Sam."
- "Mr. and Mrs. Mallard were looking for a place to live..."
- "“Where’s papa going with that ax?”
- "Mr and Mrs Dursley of number four, privet Drive were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much."
- The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter
- Madeline by Ludwig Bemelmans
- Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
- The Runaway Bunny by Margaret Wise Brown
- Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
- Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar the Eric Carle
- Harold and the Purple Crayon by Crockett Johnson
- The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame
- Winnie the Pooh by A.A. Milne
- Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Suess
- Make way for Ducklings by Robert McCloske
- Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone by J.K. Rowling